Tel - 414.207.4426
Tel - 608.320.6710
According to WI DOT in 2012 a bicyclist was injured or killed every 8.3 hours. That is a lot of crashes. Things you can do to avoid getting hit by a car whilst riding include:
1. Wear high visibility clothing neon colors stand out the best;
2. Use extra caution at intersections-this is where approximately 90% of collisions occur;
3. Try your best to avoid roads frequented by road rage drivers who hhate bicyclists;
4. Never bike in the opposite direction of traffic;
5. Be especially careful when you notice a car facing you at an intersection about to turn left, this is the most common motor vehicle vs. bicycle crash scenario.